Tuesday, November 4, 2008

9 Years Ago Today--I Became a Mom--

It's been 9 years today that John and I became the parents of 2 little girls from Russia. I don't know where the time has gone, but it seems almost impossible that it's been that long. The girls have grown into beautiful young ladies who we are so proud of. They have become so much a part of our lives that we don't even think of them as "Adopted"--they are just OURS. We Thank God every day for bringing these 2 special girls into our lives and into our family.
9 years later I still have the story and website up and I still get comments from people who come across it from time to time! http://www.geocities.com/iluvdisnee/journey.html


Happy Adoption Day Amanda & Em--we love you!





John & I in front of St. Basil's Cathedral - Moscow, Russia







The Day we became parent's Us with our Judge, Translator, & Representatives.






A Family At Last--In Our Hotel--The First Night as Parents.



The First Day We Met!




9 Years Later








1 comment:

Hayley said...

Happy Adoption Day!!! Congrats!

--Hayl
CIM