Saturday, September 27, 2008

And the Orly's Treehouse Holiday Portrait Package Winner is....

I had a great time at Orly's Treehouse on Wednesday! I got to meet quite a few of the Mom's, Dad's and Kiddo's there. I know that everyone can't win the Grand Prize, but in my book everyone who entered the raffle is a WINNER!

That's why I'm offering all of the runner- ups something special! I'd like to give a 15% discount on a Full Session as well as 15% off of Print Orders to anyone who entered my raffle at Orly's! OR If you'd rather choose to book one of my Holiday Packages or join me on one of my Holiday Mini Session days I am offering 1 complimentary 8x10 as well as a 5x7. These Offers must be claimed by Friday October 3, 2008 -- Your Session must take place in the months of October or November. Offer good only to those who submitted a Raffle Ticket.

Information on the Holiday Mini Session Days can be found on my main website in my Portfolio in the Holiday Gallery -- http://www.christineromanophotography.com/

And SO, without further adeu -- THE WINNER IS:


JOANNE O'BRIEN of Farmingdale! Joanne, if you are reading this please contact me by Friday, October 3rd to set up your session! You have won 1 - 30 Minute Holiday Portrait Session (for up to 5 people in your family) in my Studio as well as 1 8x10 - 2 5x7's and 16 Diecut Wallets as well as 10% off of any further items you may wish to order!! This prize is a $150 value.

No comments: