Friday, September 12, 2008

More Holiday! - Long Island NY Holiday Portraits - Child Portrait Photographer

I had the most adorable little boy and girl come to the studio tonight with their parents! Ryan and Kayleigh were super sweet! I felt a special connection with Mom and Dad because we share the bond of having been through international adoption together. My other Holiday props have not yet arrived yet so I had to use the same ones as the last session but that's OK, I think these came out awesome!



4 comments:

Jill Rains said...

I love this latest set, Christine! I think your props are awesome...use them more! ++

Jill Rains said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Wow that cute kids. Love the pics ++

Olga said...

Wonderful job! Love the sleigh shot!