Sunday, September 14, 2008

Beautifuy Family at Fire Island - Long Island NY Beach Portrait Photographer, Family Portraits

I met the Brzozowski family at Fire Island last evening for a Family Portrait session! What a BEAUTIFUL family they are! Their little guy, 1 year old Sebastian is the cutest little chunkey monkey ever! Look at those CURLS and his amazing blue eyes! Here is a sneak peek at your portraits, I had a hard time deciding which ones to share on the blog!









Long Island NY Family Portrait Photographer, Long Island NY Beach Portrait Photogarher - Christine Romano Photography - Capturing the Moments of Today for the Memories of Tomorrow!

9 comments:

Justine Miller Photography said...

I love the location and your conversions and yummy! daddy with his boy is my fav!

Kim Griffith said...

Beautiful Family portraits! I love the light house!!++

Anonymous said...

You did a fabulous job making sure that the light just filled this little guys eyes. Beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

Great color and clarity! I love this session!

Brianne said...

beautiful work!

Kirstin said...

Love dad and baby! Great capture!

Anonymous said...

what fun beach pictures! Love the one of dad and son!

Healing My Family said...

These are Gorgeous! I love the lighting and post processing of these images. Very fresh and airy! ++

Anonymous said...

Love this location! Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!++